Skip to main content
Bridgewater, Massachusetts : A Town in Transition, 1900-1910
Call Number: Special Collections F74.B7 S64 2008
Call Number: Spec. Coll. - local F74.B7 B75 1910
Decorations of the State Normal School at Bridgewater Massachusetts Given by Alumni
Call Number: Archives LB1887.B76 D43
Epitaphs in Old Bridgewater, Massachusetts
Call Number: Reference F74.B7 C37 1993
History Highlights, Bridgewater, Massachusetts : A Commemorative Journal
Call Number: F74.B7 D6 1976 (general, reference, and archives)
History of Scotland District and Scotland USA in Bridgewater, Massachusetts
Call Number: Special COllections general F74.B7 S3
History of the Early Settlement of Bridgewater, in Plymouth County,
Call Number: F74.B7 M7 (Reference and General)
Pictorial History of Bridgewater, Massachusetts
Call Number: Special Collections F74.B85 P52 1987 (general and local history)
Seventy-fifth Anniversary of the State Normal School, Bridgewater, Massachusetts, June 19, 1915
Call Number: Archives LB1888.B76 M3
South Brook Archaeological Survey
Call Number: Archives--Faculty F74.B7 H63 2005
Street List of Persons 17 Years of Age or over as Reported by the Board of Registrars : Town of Bridgewater,
Call Number: Spec. Collections F74.B75 S75
Search Webster (Library Catalog)
Steps to Finding Books
- Search Webster, Maxwell Library's online catalog. If we don't own the book you want, then:
- Search the Massachusetts Virtual Catalog. If the book you want is in the catalog, request it and have it sent to Maxwell Library. If the VC doesn't have the book you want:
- Request the book through Interlibrary Loan.
- You can also search for books in Google Books or WorldCat. If you identify titles in either one that you're interested in, you can then obtain them using steps 1-3.
Locating Items in Maxwell Library
- Reference materials and audio CDs can be found on the 1st floor of Maxwell Library.
- Books in the A-L call number ranges are located on the 2nd floor of Maxwell Library.
- Books in the M-Z call number ranges are located on the 3rd floor of Maxwell Library.
- DVDs are located at the circulation desk. Ask a staff member for assistance.
Bridgewater State University Pride and Tradition
Call Number: Archives videos LD571.B468 B74 1986
Bridgewater Town History
Call Number: Archives video F74.B7 D56 1986
How to Obtain Books from Other Libraries
Commonwealth Catalog and Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery Services
BSU faculty, librarians, administrators, students and staff may use Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery Services (ILL/DDS) to request materials not found in the Maxwell Library Collection.
Library users may use the Commonwealth Catalog to request books directly from participating Massachusetts libraries.
© Bridgewater State University || All Rights Reserved