Skip to main content
Be Smart about Money
Call Number: Y 332.024 G66527b
Common Sense Economics
Call Number: HB95 .G9 2010
Films on Demand - Streaming Video
Try searching "accounting" or "finance."
Search Webster (Library Catalog)
Steps to Finding Books
- Search Webster, Maxwell Library's online catalog. If we don't own the book you want, then:
- Search the Massachusetts Commonwealth Catalog (C.C). If the book you want is in the catalog, request it and have it sent to Maxwell Library. If the CC doesn't have the book you want:
- Request the book through Interlibrary Loan.
Some suggested call numbers:
- HF5601-HF5689: Accounting
- HF5681 Financial Statements
Some suggested subjects (do a SUBJECT search for these, rather than a keyword search):
- Banks & Banking
- Financial Statements
Locating Items in Maxwell Library
- Reference materials and audio CDs can be found on the 1st floor of Maxwell Library.
- Books in the A-L call number ranges are located on the 2nd floor of Maxwell Library.
- Books in the M-Z call number ranges are located on the 3rd floor of Maxwell Library.
- DVDs are located at the circulation desk. Ask a staff member for assistance.
How to Obtain Books from Other Libraries
Commonwealth Catalog and Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery Services
BSU faculty, librarians, administrators, students and staff may use Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery Services (ILL/DDS) to request materials not found in the Maxwell Library Collection.
Library users may use the Commonwealth Catalog to request books directly from participating Massachusetts libraries.
© Bridgewater State University || All Rights Reserved