- Only films that are required for your course may be made available.
- Film URL’s will be emailed to you, and must then be placed on a Blackboard or Moodle course management site.
- Personal videos can be made available for a maximum of 10 consecutive days and for one time only. Maxwell Library assumes no responsibility for personal property that is encoded for the Max Video Streaming system.
- Streamed content may be of poorer quality than the original video.
- This form does not place videos on Course Reserve. You may do that here: Course Reserve Request Form.
Submission of this form indicates acceptance of these conditions and any other stated conditions within this form or the Max Video Streaming Policy.