Course Reserve Request Form
- For Maxwell Library materials, use this electronic form.
- For personal materials and reprints, forms are available at the Circulation Desk. Faculty signature upon delivery of such material to the library is required for personal materials.
Your request will be processed in the order in which it is received. Due to the volume of requests, especially at the beginning of each semester, faculty are urged to place requests at least one week prior to the date the material is needed to be made available.
For more information:
For assistance please contact Jennifer Walsh at 508.531.2500, Tuesday through Friday between 9:00am and 5:00pm or Saturday between 8:30am and 4:00pm. On Mondays, please contact the Circulation Desk at 508.531.1392.
- Personal copies of materials may be placed on Course Reserve, but at the faculty member’s own risk. The Library cannot be responsible for damage or loss of personal materials.
- This form only reserves library materials.
- All materials must be used in compliance with U.S. Copyright guidelines.
Submission of this form indicates acceptance of the above conditions.