Mon - Fri.: 7:30 am - 11:45 pm
Sat.: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Sun.: 12pm – 11:45pm
Films on Demand
To assist in finding journal and periodical articles, as well as maps and other images. These databases may require a BSU login
- Topics page on Genetically Modified FoodsFrom Opposing Viewpoints in Context
- Academic Search Complete This link opens in a new windowMulti-disciplinary full-text database with more than 8,500 full-text periodicals, including more than 7,300 peer-reviewed journals. Indexes and abstracts more than 12,500 journals and a total of more than 13,200 publications including monographs, reports, and conference proceedings. Searchable cited references are provided for more than 1,400 journals.
- Agriculture Collection This link opens in a new windowComprehensive view of agriculture and its related fields. Comprised of nearly 200 titles, researchers will have access to current and authoritative content that spans the industry -- from practical aspects of farming to cutting edge scientific research in horticulture.
- Gale Academic OneFile This link opens in a new windowThe premier source for peer-reviewed, full-text articles for academic libraries from the world's leading journals, this comprehensive resource covers the physical and social sciences, medicine, engineering, the arts, technology, literature, and many other subjects. With millions of articles in both PDF and HTML full-text format and simultaneous, unlimited usage, researchers are able to find accurate, timely information quickly. Gale's InterLink technology intelligently connects contextually-relevant results from your library's eBook collection on GVRL within articles in a user's search results. The Topic Finder tool adds power and depth to searches, allowing students to mine their search results and develop their research focus in ways never before available.
- GreenFILE This link opens in a new windowProvides indexing and abstracts for more than 850,000 records and open access full-text for nearly 13,000 records. Subjects include global climate change, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, and recycling.
- Health Source - Consumer Edition This link opens in a new windowFull text for more than 80 magazines, 110 reference books and current health pamphlets, and more than 18,800 Clinical Reference Systems reports. Covers a wide variety of subjects, including information on specific diseases as well as overall health topics. Subjects include fitness, nutrition, diabetes, aging, women's health, children's health and more.
- JSTOR This link opens in a new windowMaxwell Library has access to more than 3,500 journal titles across the following five collections: Arts & Sciences I, II, III, IV, and Ecology and Botany I. Subject coverage includes mathematics, philosophy, anthropology, economics, history, literature, population studies, sociology, music, art, law, education, business, botany, and ecology.
- Nexis Uni (formerly: LexisNexis Academic) This link opens in a new windowNexis Uni™ features more than 15,000 news, business and legal sources from LexisNexis®—including U.S. Supreme Court decisions dating back to 1790—with an intuitive interface that offers quick discovery across all content types, personalization features such as Alerts and saved searches and a collaborative workspace with shared folders and annotated documents.
- ScienceDirect College Edition This link opens in a new windowProvides access to thousands of journals relating to research and advances in science happening around the globe. Maxwell Library has access to the following collection: Health & Life Sciences Journals.
- Data Axle Reference Solutions This link opens in a new windowOffers accurate data on 49 million businesses, including executive title, business type, sales volume, employee size, year established and more. Access includes: U.S. Businesses, U.S. Healthcare, U.S. Historical Businesses, U.S. Jobs/Internships, U.S. New Businesses, U.S. Standard White Pages, One Source Global Business Browser, Canadian Businesses, and Canadian White Pages.
- Newspaper Source This link opens in a new windowFull text for more than 60 national and international newspapers and more than 300 regional U.S. newspapers. Complete television and radio news transcripts from CBS News, CNN, CNN International, FOX News, NPR and more.
- Regional Business News This link opens in a new windowFull text for more than 100 regional U.S. and Canadian business publications, including coverage back to 1990. Key resources include newspapers, radio and television news transcripts, trade publications, magazines, and newswires.
Maxwell Library, Room L109