Do you need to create a video or podcast presentation?
Maxwell Library has equipped room L113 as a “one button” studio in order to provide university students, faculty and staff with access to easy-to-use video and podcast recording equipment. It is recommended that you be ready to produce your recording before using the studio (bring your prepared script and a USB drive with at least 1 GB of unused storage space).
Room Use Guidelines:
- BSU faculty, staff, and students requesting the use of L113 must have a valid BSU ConnectCard.
- Food and/or drink is prohibited in the studio.
- The room can be used for one hour. (No extensions or renewals.)
- Reservations can be made online up to 2 weeks in advance.
- You will receive an email confirmation when you book the One Button Studio.
- At the time of your reservation, go to Circulation Services (1st floor) to check-out the key. (Two dry markers, an eraser, a presentation remote, and a projector remote, will also be provided.)
- If you do not arrive within the first 15 minutes of your reservation, the reservation will be forfeited and the room will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- If the user exceeds the reserved time block, overdue fines will accrue at the rate of $1.00 per minute.
- Library Services is not responsible for lost or stolen personal property.
- The person who checked out the room key is responsible for returning the key to Circulation Services. The key must be returned by the designated time. If the key is lost, a $50.00 replacement fee will be charged.
User Responsibility Statement:
- The person who checks out the studio accepts full responsibility for any damage incurred while the room is in his/her custody. The user responsible for the studio is strongly encouraged to inspect the room and report any pre-existing damage to the room, furniture, and equipment before using the studio.
- If the computer and/or other equipment is damaged because of carelessness or improper use, a replacement fee will be assessed based upon the extent of damage.
- Bridgewater State University is not responsible for the content recorded and/or created using the equipment in the One Button Studio.