Welcome to Maxwell Library
This guide provides an introduction to Maxwell Library's services to students at the Cape Cod campus. Additional information is available on the library's website.
Finding Books, Videos and more at BSU
Maxwell Library's catalog contains the holdings of the library's collections
Use the library catalog to search for
- Books, DVDs, CDs, and Periodical titles (not articles).
If you find an item that may be checked out please click the title link, on the right side of the record (in the blue box under Actions) then click the BSU at Cape Cod Request Form to request the item.
Maxwell Library has MaxGuides - subject guides, research strategies, and support, presented by the librarians. These guides provide access points for locating books, articles, and other resources.
Cape Cod Library Services
As registered BSU @ Cape Cod students and faculty, Cape Cod users have access to the resources and services offered at Maxwell Library in Bridgewater.
Cape Cod learners privileges include:
- 24/7 access to the library's databases (thousands of articles)
- Online access to the Virtual Commons & Digital Projects
- (open-access repository for scholarly research)
- Requesting direct delivery of Maxwell Library's circulating material
- Requesting resources through Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery Services
- Finding sample Citation Style guides
- (ACS, APA, Chicago, MLA and Turabian)
- Using their local public library or Cape Cod Community College Library
- Using the Commonwealth Catalog to access additional resources not owned by Maxwell Library
Chat with a Librarian
Visit Maxwell Library
For Library Hours see the below link Hours and Events or call (508) 531-1749.
Your BSU Connect Card and a valid BSU email account are all that you will need to access our electronic resources and borrow library resources. You may obtain a BSU username and password for an email account through Information Technology.
Maxwell Library 10 Shaw Road Bridgewater, MA 02325
The Maxwell Library has databases that provide access to journal, newspaper, magazine articles, and more. These databases include a wide variety of resources that range from the full-text of articles to citations.
- They may be located through the Library's databases
- or through one of our subject MaxGuides
- Conduct a search in one of the databases with key search words.
- Full-text articles are available by clicking on the .pdf or html link that may be attached at the bottom of the citation.
- Articles that are not full-text may be full-text within one of our other databases or may require that you request the item through ILL/DDS Request Form. Click on Find Full-text or Full Text Finder for this additional information.