This page is currently under development. Please check back later for more information.
- Support for the management and distribution of digitized and born-digital materials
- Publish intellectual and creative output at the BSU institutional repository, Virtual Commons
- Provide guidance on self-archiving research materials, publishing scholarly works, intellectual property rights, etc.
Learn more about Digital Publication Service
- Provide a comprehensive journal publishing platform at Virtual Commons
- Collaborate to develop the journal website, publishing workflow, peer-review process, etc.
- Support for all content types (e.g. multimedia)
- Provide usage data with PlumX Metrics integrated to demonstrate the journal impact
Learn more about Journal Hosting/Publishing Service
- Locate OER including open textbooks, multimedia and learning objects
- Support for adopting, adapting, and creating OER
- Provide consultation on intellectual rights of OER and support for licensing OER
- Publish, curate, and share OER through BSU OER Commons.
Learn more about OER Service
- Work with BSU faculty, students, and staff to digitize rare and unique materials
- Support for digitization and preservation of materials in various formats
- Provide consultation on digital formats, digitization standards, digital conversion, file management, metadata creation, rights and reproduction, etc.
Learn more about Digital Production Service