- National Emergency LibraryFree ebooks from archive.org
Try searching "latin american dance"
- Boston Public LibraryThis link will allow you to register for an e-card so you can check out electronic books and search for articles.
Bases de datos
- Britannica Escolar This link opens in a new windowBritannica Online: Spanish Edition (K-8). Britannica Escolar Primaria incluye biografías e información sobre lugares y cosas. También incluye los videos y animaciones para aprender más. Britannica Escolar Secundaria incluye los videos y artículos sobre personas y lugares famosos. También incluye mapas, fotos e ilustraciones para proyectos escolares.
- Credo Reference This link opens in a new windowNearly 3.5 million full text articles in 835 reference books from 108 publishers. Includes encyclopedias, atlases, dictionaries, bilingual dictionaries, and subject-specific works.
- Films on Demand This link opens in a new windowIncludes approximately 26,000 video titles and more than 250,000 video segments covering a broad range of subject areas including humanities, social sciences, business, economics, science, mathematics, health, and medicine.
- Grove Music Online This link opens in a new windowAuthoritative resource for music research with an ongoing mission to chart the diverse history and cultures of music and musicians from around the globe. Includes more than 60,000 articles written by over 6,000 music scholars.
***Limited to 1 user at a time.
Also listed as: Oxford Music Online
- International Bibliography of Theatre & Dance with Full Text This link opens in a new windowA fully indexed, cross-referenced and annotated database of journal articles, books, book chapters, and dissertation abstracts on all aspects of theatre and performance in 126 countries. Includes more than 200 full-text journals and nearly 370 full-text books and monographs, covering ballet, cinema, comedy, dance, drama, film, mime, opera, puppetry, theatre, and more.
- SPORTDiscus with Full Text This link opens in a new windowMore than 660 full-text journals, with coverage dating back to 1930. Includes abstracts for nearly 970 journals, and more than 3,800 detailed records for sports-related videos. Subjects include clinical specialties such as orthopedics, coaching and education, consumer health, exercise science and fitness, health education, nutrition, physical education, and physical therapy.
***Limited to four maximum users at a time.
- Academic Search Complete This link opens in a new windowMulti-disciplinary full-text database with more than 8,500 full-text periodicals, including more than 7,300 peer-reviewed journals. Indexes and abstracts more than 12,500 journals and a total of more than 13,200 publications including monographs, reports, and conference proceedings. Searchable cited references are provided for more than 1,400 journals.
- Fine Arts and Music Collection This link opens in a new windowFull text for more than 240 journals covered in databases such as Wilson Art Index and the Répertoire International de Littérature Musicale (RILM) index. Includes 10.4 million articles covering drama, music, art history, and filmmaking.
- Gale Academic OneFile This link opens in a new windowThe premier source for peer-reviewed, full-text articles for academic libraries from the world's leading journals, this comprehensive resource covers the physical and social sciences, medicine, engineering, the arts, technology, literature, and many other subjects. With millions of articles in both PDF and HTML full-text format and simultaneous, unlimited usage, researchers are able to find accurate, timely information quickly. Gale's InterLink technology intelligently connects contextually-relevant results from your library's eBook collection on GVRL within articles in a user's search results. The Topic Finder tool adds power and depth to searches, allowing students to mine their search results and develop their research focus in ways never before available.
Páginas de web
- Hispanic Digital Library/Biblioteca Digital HispánicaFrom the National Library of Spain
- Americas ArchiveFrom Rice University
- Documents of Latin American and Latino ArtFrom the International Center for the Arts of the Americas
- Evaluating WebsitesThis Guide provides information to help you determine whether a website has credible information.
Clement C. Maxwell Library
Clement C. Maxwell Library