Chat with a Librarian
These databases will assist you in finding journal articles. A BSU login is required.
- Business Source Complete This link opens in a new windowBusiness Source Complete covers business, management, finance, accounting, international business, and economics topics with premium full-text content and peer-reviewed business journals.
- Emerald Online Library This link opens in a new windowMaxwell Library has access to more than 145 full-text journals in the following collections: Business, Management, and Strategy; Public Policy and Environmental Management; Information Knowledge; Marketing; Learning and Organization Studies; and Library Studies.
- Business Economics and Theory Collection This link opens in a new windowMore than 1,800 titles, with a strong emphasis on titles covered in the EconLit bibliographic index. Exclusive features, including Topic Finder, InterLink, and a mobile-optimized interface, support and enhance the search experience.
- Diversity Studies Collection This link opens in a new windowMore than 2.7 million articles from 150 journals, updated daily, exploring cultural differences, contributions, and influences in the global community.
- Vocations and Careers Collection This link opens in a new windowProvides access to journals and magazines that aid users in researching a vocation, finding an appropriate institution of learning, job searching, and maintaining a career.Includes hundreds of current periodicals, from general career guides to highly specialized industry journals.
- ScienceDirect College Edition This link opens in a new windowProvides access to thousands of journals relating to research and advances in science happening around the globe. Maxwell Library has access to the following collection: Health & Life Sciences Journals.
- Gale Academic OneFile This link opens in a new windowThe premier source for peer-reviewed, full-text articles for academic libraries from the world's leading journals, this comprehensive resource covers the physical and social sciences, medicine, engineering, the arts, technology, literature, and many other subjects. With millions of articles in both PDF and HTML full-text format and simultaneous, unlimited usage, researchers are able to find accurate, timely information quickly. Gale's InterLink technology intelligently connects contextually-relevant results from your library's eBook collection on GVRL within articles in a user's search results. The Topic Finder tool adds power and depth to searches, allowing students to mine their search results and develop their research focus in ways never before available.
- Data Axle Reference SolutionsBusiness Directory
- Journals/Newspapers A-ZUse this database to find out if Maxwell Library subscribes to a particular journal.
- D&B Hoovers This link opens in a new windowD&B Hoovers, previously known as OneSource, is a company database. It provides a one‐stop shop for information about companies, executives, industries, and current events related to business. You can use it to find such as company profiles, news, analyst reports, SWOT analyses, executive information, and company financials as well as make custom lists and reports for US and international companies.
Use Google Scholar to find citation information. You can type the name of the author, or an article title to see who cited it.
Clement C. Maxwell Library
Clement C. Maxwell Library
Mon - Fri.: 7:30 am - 11:45 pm
Sat.: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Sun.: 12pm – 11:45pm
- Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery ServiceBSU faculty, librarians, administrators, students and staff may use Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery Services (ILL/DDS) to request materials not found in the Maxwell Library collections.