How to Obtain Books from Other Libraries
Some suggested call numbers:
- CC - Archaeology
- GF - Human ecology
- GN - Anthropology
- GR - Folklore
- N5310-5400 - Primitive art
- QE701-996 - Paleontology
- QH359-367 - Evolution
Some suggested subjects (do a SUBJECT search for these, rather than a keyword search):
- Cultural Anthropology
- Forensic anthropology
- Human evolution
Locating Items in Maxwell Library
- Reference materials and audio CDs can be found on the 1st floor of Maxwell Library.
- Books in the A-L call number ranges are located on the 2nd floor of Maxwell Library.
- Books in the M-Z call number ranges are located on the 3rd floor of Maxwell Library.
- DVDs are located at the circulation desk. Ask a staff member for assistance.