Reference collection titles located on the first floor of Maxwell Library.
- A Dictionary of AccountingCall Number: Reference HF5621 .D537 2016ISBN: 9780198743514.
- The Essentials of Finance and Accounting for Nonfinancial Managers byISBN: 9780814436950
- Personal Finance byCall Number: Reference HG179 .P3747 2015ISBN: 9781440830310Publication Date: 2015
Films on Demand - Streaming Video
Try searching "accounting" or "business law."
Steps to Finding Books
- Search Maxwell Library's catalog. If we don't own the book you want, then:
- Search the Massachusetts Commonwealth Catalog (C.C. If the book you want is in the catalog request it and have it sent to Maxwell Library. If the C.C. doesn't have the book you want:
- Request the book through Interlibrary Loan.
- Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery ServiceBSU faculty, librarians, administrators, students and staff may use Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery Services (ILL/DDS) to request materials not found in the Maxwell Library collections.
Searching the Library Catalog Tips
Circulating books in the HF call numbers can be found in the stacks on the Second Floor of Maxwell Library.
Some suggested call numbers:
- HF5601-HF5689: Accounting
- HF5681 Financial Statements
Some suggested subjects (do a SUBJECT search for these, rather than a keyword search):
- Banks & Banking
- Financial Statements
How to Obtain Books from Other Libraries
- Commonwealth Catalog and Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery ServicesBSU faculty, librarians, administrators, students and staff may use Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery Services (ILL/DDS) to request materials not found in the Maxwell Library Collection.
Library users may use the Commonwealth Catalog to request books directly from participating Massachusetts libraries.
- Credo Reference This link opens in a new windowAn is an online reference library with dictionaries, bilingual dictionaries, thesauri, encyclopedias, and more.
- eBook Collection (EBSCO) This link opens in a new windowSearchable collection of e-books and electronic content
- Gale eBooks (formerly Gale Virtual Reference Library) This link opens in a new windowA database of encyclopedias and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research.