Reference collection titles located on the first floor of Maxwell Library.
Films on Demand - Streaming Video
Try searching "accounting" or "business law."
Steps to Finding Books
- Search Maxwell Library's catalog. If we don't own the book you want, then:
- Search the Massachusetts Commonwealth Catalog (C.C. If the book you want is in the catalog request it and have it sent to Maxwell Library. If the C.C. doesn't have the book you want:
- Request the book through Interlibrary Loan.
Searching the Library Catalog Tips
Circulating books in the HF call numbers can be found in the stacks on the Second Floor of Maxwell Library.
Some suggested call numbers:
- HF5601-HF5689: Accounting
- HF5681 Financial Statements
Some suggested subjects (do a SUBJECT search for these, rather than a keyword search):
- Banks & Banking
- Financial Statements