Reference books are located on the first floor of Maxwell Library.
The Quest for Quality : the Challenge for Undergraduate Education in the 1990sCall Number: General LA227.4 .M39
Quality Assurance and Accreditation in Distance Education and e-Learning byPublication Date: 2011
- Credo Reference This link opens in a new windowProvides access to highly regarded and popular titles. Contains dictionaries, bilingual dictionaries, thesauri, encyclopedias, quotations and atlases.
- eBook Collection (EBSCO) This link opens in a new windowSearchable collection of e-books and electronic content
- Gale eBooks (formerly Gale Virtual Reference Library) This link opens in a new windowA database of encyclopedias and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research.
Locating Items in Maxwell Library
- Reference materials and audio CDs can be found on the 1st floor of Maxwell Library.
- Books in the A-L call number ranges are located on the 2nd floor of Maxwell Library.
- Books in the M-Z call number ranges are located on the 3rd floor of Maxwell Library.
- DVDs are located at the circulation desk. Ask a staff member for assistance.
Films on Demand
Try searching "accounting" or "business law."
How to Obtain Books from Other Libraries
- Commonwealth Catalog and Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery ServicesBSU faculty, librarians, administrators, students and staff may use Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery Services (ILL/DDS) to request materials not found in the Maxwell Library Collection.
Library users may use the Commonwealth Catalog to request books directly from participating Massachusetts libraries.