Reference books are located on the first floor of Maxwell Library.
Films on Demand - Streaming Video
Searchable database of video clips on almost any topic.
Steps to Finding Books
- Search Maxwell Library's catalog. If we don't own the book you want, then:
- Search the Massachusetts Commonwealth Catalog. If the book you want is in the catalog, request it and have it sent to Maxwell Library. If ComCat doesn't have the book you want:
- Request the book through Interlibrary Loan.
- You can also search for books in Google Books or WorldCat. If you identify titles in either one that you're interested in, you can then obtain them using steps 1-3.
Searching the Library Catalog Tips
Some suggested call numbers:
- HV located on the 2nd floor of Maxwell Library.
- RC-RJ : Health and Medicine located on the 3rd floor of Maxwell Library.
Some suggested subjects (do a SUBJECT search for these, rather than a keyword search):
- College Students--Alcohol Use--United States
Reference materials and audio CDs can be found on the 1st floor of Maxwell Library.
Selected Videos & DVDs
These are available the the Maxwell Library circulation desk