Films on Demand - Streaming Video
Try searching "accounting" or "finance."
Steps to Finding Books
- Search Maxwell Library's catalog. If we don't own the book you want, then:
- Search the Massachusetts Commonwealth Catalog (C.C). If the book you want is in the catalog, request it and have it sent to Maxwell Library. If the CC doesn't have the book you want:
- Request the book through Interlibrary Loan.
Searching the Library Catalog Tips
Some suggested call numbers:
- HF5601-HF5689: Accounting
- HF5681 Financial Statements
Some suggested subjects (do a SUBJECT search for these, rather than a keyword search):
- Banks & Banking
- Financial Statements
Locating Items in Maxwell Library
- Reference materials and audio CDs can be found on the 1st floor of Maxwell Library.
- Books in the A-L call number ranges are located on the 2nd floor of Maxwell Library.
- Books in the M-Z call number ranges are located on the 3rd floor of Maxwell Library.
- DVDs are located at the circulation desk. Ask a staff member for assistance.