ERC Test Preparation Collection
MTEL Study Guides are available in the ERC.
Use the library catalog search box below to search the ERC Test Prep Collection.
Test Prep materials go out for one week.
The BSU bookstore also often carries the MTEL test study guides, which you can purchase.
Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education, Massachusetts Tests for Educator Licensure (home page)
Determine the Requirements for a Particular License
Subject Matter Test Requirements
Use the chart to determine which subject tests you must take for MA educator licensure.
Find Test Date and Location (check availability)
Register for the Test
Test Preparation Materials
NOTE: These are the materials that the Academic
Achievement Center used to make available
- Most of these are fee-based
- Some are held here at BSU
- Go to InfoBear, select Term, then select "Non-credit Educator Test Prep"
- See also BSU's MTEL Preparation Workshops website
- Contact the College of Continuing Studies for BSU registration information.
ERC Contact Info
ERC location: Maxwell Library, 2nd floor
ERC phone #: 508-531-1304
ERC email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Christine Brown - Head of ERC / Education Librarian
Nikole Kelleher - ERC Library Assistant
Lizzy Mullen - ERC Library Assistant
- BSU Office of Educator Licensure and Clinical Experience Information for students about MA teacher licensure and PK-12 practicum placements (site may not be accessible to non-BSU affiliates).
Studying at BSU
- College of Education and Allied Studies College contact information and a list of all education graduate, undergraduate, and postbac programs offered at BSU.