Locating Items in Maxwell Library
- Reference materials and audio CDs can be found on the 1st floor of Maxwell Library.
- Books in the A-L call number ranges are located on the 2nd floor of Maxwell Library.
- Books in the M-Z call number ranges are located on the 3rd floor of Maxwell Library.
- DVDs are located at the circulation desk. Ask a staff member for assistance.
- Acts of God : the Unnatural History of Natural Disaster in AmericaCall Number: GB5007 .S74 2006
- Anthropology and climate changeCall Number: QC981.8.C5 A63 2009
- Clouds byCall Number: QC921 .H34 2017Publication Date: 2017
- Cold : Adventures in the World's Frozen PlacesCall Number: Reference G608 .S69 2009
- A Farewell to Ice byCall Number: GB2595 .W33 2017Publication Date: 2017
- Global Warming in the 21st CenturyCall Number: QC981.8.G56 J643 2006
- Making Sense of Weather and Climate byCall Number: QC995 .D42 2017Publication Date: 2017
- Predicting the WeatherCall Number: QC857.G77 A53 2005
How to Obtain Books from Other Libraries
- Commonwealth Catalog and Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery ServicesBSU faculty, librarians, administrators, students and staff may use Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery Services (ILL/DDS) to request materials not found in the Maxwell Library Collection.
Library users may use the Commonwealth Catalog to request books directly from participating Massachusetts libraries.
- Credo Reference This link opens in a new windowAn online reference library, providing access to the full text of highly regarded and popular titles.
- eBook Collection (EBSCO) This link opens in a new windowSearchable collection of e-books and electronic content
- Gale eBooks (formerly Gale Virtual Reference Library) This link opens in a new windowA database of encyclopedias and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research.