Databases and Newspapers
- Regional Business News This link opens in a new windowFull text for more than 100 regional U.S. and Canadian business publications, including coverage back to 1990. Key resources include newspapers, radio and television news transcripts, trade publications, magazines, and newswires.
- Nexis Uni (formerly: LexisNexis Academic) This link opens in a new windowNexis Uni™ features more than 15,000 news, business and legal sources from LexisNexis®—including U.S. Supreme Court decisions dating back to 1790—with an intuitive interface that offers quick discovery across all content types, personalization features such as Alerts and saved searches and a collaborative workspace with shared folders and annotated documents.
- Gale OneFile Business This link opens in a new windowGale OneFile: Business contains full-text coverage of all business disciplines, including accounting, economics, finance, marketing, management and strategy, and business theory and practice. Users will understand the activities of companies and industries worldwide through leading business and trade publications, which are updated daily. Complementing these titles is a selection of international, U.S., and regional news publications.
- Popular Magazines This link opens in a new windowProvides access to the most searched magazines across InfoTrac products, selected based on actual publication searches performed by library patrons.
- Wall Street Journal This link opens in a new windowComprehensive coverage back to 1984 from the world's leading financial newspaper.
- New York Times This link opens in a new windowSearch the full text of The New York Times starting in 1985.
- Pew Research Center: Datasets This link opens in a new windowPew Research Center, a nonpartisan fact tank that informs the public about the issues, attitudes and trends shaping the world, makes its data available to the public for secondary analysis after a period of time. Research areas include U.S. politics and policy, journalism and media, religion, and social and demographic trends.
- Market ResearchFree login may be required.