Market macro-environment analysis
Analyzing the economic macro environment by identifying trends in gross domestic product (GDP), employment, spending, monetary & fiscal policy, inflation, and more.
- Competitors/Culture (Morals, beliefs, values)
- Demographics (characteristics of the human population) age, gender, and geographic location
- Social/cultural trends (how people act and buy things) - customer values, risk tolerance, or buying behaviors)
- Technological advances - trends in usage, security, and innovation
- Economic situation - recession, currency value, and disposable income
- Political/legal - local legislation, policies, and licensing regulations