Reference books are located on the first floor of Maxwell Library. General Collection books are located on the second and third floors of Maxwell Library.
- Economics for the Common Good byCall Number: HB74.P65ISBN: 9780691175164Publication Date: 2017
- The Global Economy As You've Never Seen It byCall Number: Reference HB171 .R3513 2018
- Who's Afraid of John Maynard Keynes? byCall Number: HB99.7 .D25 2017ISBN: 9783319645032Publication Date: 2017
- Preliminary Economic Analysis of the 2011 Japanese DisasterDr. Tadahisa Koga and Dr. Margaret Brooks
Online Catalog Search Tips
Some suggested call numbers:
- HB-HJ: Economics
- HB131-HB171: Economists
- HJ: Finance, Public
Some suggested subjects (do a SUBJECT search for these, rather than a keyword search):
- Economic History
- Finance, Public
Locating Items in Maxwell Library
- Reference materials and audio CDs can be found on the 1st floor of Maxwell Library.
- Books in the A-L call number ranges are located on the 2nd floor of Maxwell Library.
- Books in the M-Z call number ranges are located on the 3rd floor of Maxwell Library.
- DVDs are located at the circulation desk. Ask a staff member for assistance.
Films on Demand - Streaming Video
Try searching "economics."
How to Obtain Books from Other Libraries
- Commonwealth Catalog and Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery ServicesBSU faculty, librarians, administrators, students and staff may use Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery Services (ILL/DDS) to request materials not found in the Maxwell Library Collection.
Library users may use the Commonwealth Catalog to request books directly from participating Massachusetts libraries.
- Credo Reference This link opens in a new windowCredo is an online reference library, providing access to the full text of hundreds of highly regarded and popular titles. Credo Reference contains dictionaries, bilingual dictionaries, thesauri, encyclopaedias, quotations and atlases, plus a wide range or subject-specific titles.
- eBook Collection (EBSCO) This link opens in a new windowSearchable collection of e-books and electronic content
- Gale eBooks (formerly Gale Virtual Reference Library) This link opens in a new windowGale Virtual Reference Library is a database of encyclopedias and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research. Our collection includes 23 reference titles.
Dates of coverage: Varies by title.