Reference books are located on the first floor of Maxwell Library.
Buildings of Massachusetts : Metropolitan BostonCall Number: Reference NA735.B7 B85 2009
From Slate to Marble byCall Number: Reference NB1856.B67 B53 2006ISBN: 9780977203109
Mayflower Marriages : from the Files of George Ernest Bowman at the MassachusettsCall Number: Reference CS68 .R67
Profiles of Massachusetts 2006Call Number: Reference HA431 .P761 2006
Projection of the Population, Massachusetts Cities and Towns 1990 to 2010Call Number: Reference HB849.53 .D36 1995
Locating Items in Maxwell Library
- Reference materials and audio CDs can be found on the 1st floor of Maxwell Library.
- Books in the A-L call number ranges are located on the 2nd floor of Maxwell Library.
- Books in the M-Z call number ranges are located on the 3rd floor of Maxwell Library.
- DVDs are located at the circulation desk. Ask a staff member for assistance.
How to Obtain Books from Other Libraries
- Commonwealth Catalog and Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery ServicesBSU faculty, librarians, administrators, students and staff may use Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery Services (ILL/DDS) to request materials not found in the Maxwell Library Collection.
Library users may use the Commonwealth Catalog to request books directly from participating Massachusetts libraries.
- Credo Reference This link opens in a new windowCredo is an online reference library, providing access to the full text of hundreds of highly regarded and popular titles. Credo Reference contains dictionaries, bilingual dictionaries, thesauri, encyclopaedias, quotations and atlases, plus a wide range or subject-specific titles.
- eBook Collection (EBSCO) This link opens in a new windowSearchable collection of e-books and electronic content
- Gale eBooks (formerly Gale Virtual Reference Library) This link opens in a new windowGale Virtual Reference Library is a database of encyclopedias and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research. Our collection includes 23 reference titles.
Dates of coverage: Varies by title.