~ All via Maxwell Library ~
To access content, hover over the title, then click the hyperlink.
- AdViews Digital Collection - thousands of television commercials created or collected by the D'Arcy Masius Benton & Bowles Advertising Agency, dated 1950s - 1980s.
- The Interviews: An Oral History of Television (oral-history interviews with the legends of television)
- Language Matters with Bob Holman (e-video via catalog)
- Rise of The Press: America’s Surveillance State (e-video)
- 50 Speeches that Made the Modern World
- AMA Handbook of Public Relations
- A/V A to Z: An Encyclopedic Dictionary of Media, Entertainment & other audiovisual terms
- Dictionary of Media & Communication Studies (a source for how communication affects our lives)
- Fashion Branding and Consumer Behaviors: Scientific Models
- How We Talk: American Regional English Today
- Issues & Controversies: Overviews and Pro/Con Arguments
- Journalism after September 11th
- Public Speaking and Presentations Demystified
- Social Media Issues (history timeline of social connection)
- Smoking Typewriters: the Sixties Underground Press and the Rise of Alternative Media in America
- Straight Talk: Oral Communication for Career Success
New Database to Try:
Feeling overwhelmed trying to do a paper?
Take a look at Research Companion with
Learning Modules to assist with steps in the research process
Communication Studies Online Journals
Access via library website →FIND →Journals by Title