Printing Technology Issues
Printing won't print or Print Job not showing in the student's print queue.
1. Check the computer the student is printing from to see if the student is the one logged on to that computer.
2. Check the computer the student is printing from to see if the student selected the WEPA option to print.
3. Ask the student if they may have used up their printing allotment for the semester. Once the student's allocation is used they can go to wepanow.com and add money to their account using a credit card or pay pal account.
4. If there is a printing technology issue that you cannot resolve, you may need to refer the student to the IT Help desk.
Problem: Student is unable to log in to InfoBear.
1. Try a different browser or try clearing their cache.
Wireless Printing Technology Issues
Problem: Student can't print from their laptop.
1. The student can send document to their BSU email, then print, email, or attach via WEPA printing or
2. Student can save the document to their USB or Google Cloud then print from one of the library computers.
Note: Chromebooks cannot print via the File-Print method as they cannot install printer drivers. They can only print via the web upload-method.
Refer students to IT's WEPA Cloud Printing webpage. (see links below)
Problem: Student cannot log in.
If they are a returning student, their password may have expired. If this is the case, provide the student (verify their photo ID) with a guest account so they can log in to a computer. BSU's Self-Service Password Reset tool allows students to reset their password without having to contact the BSU IT Service Desk.
If the student still cannot log in, refer the student to the IT Support desk on the ground floor, located next to the coffee shop (Starbucks).